Our interactive exercises help decision makers to
- Test the effectiveness of the cyber security/data protection training and the overall posture and functioning of the leadership team in case of a crisis situation
- Assess the capacity of the leadership team to provide appropriate situational awareness to the different stakeholders and audiences within one hour from detecting a breach
- Expose and address weaknesses and development areas in team dynamics, communications and decision making
- Assess the leadership team’s readiness to implement a range of proper recovery and communication procedures in the event of a data breach and as such contribute to incident response planning
- Enhance cyber and data protection awareness, readiness and team synergies in the event of an incident
- Develop individual development plans and corporate contingency plans for addressing crises
- Participants will be able to compare their actual response to different data breach scenarios and the expected response by the facilitators. Participants can thus learn from technical cyber security, data protection, public relations and behavioural experts the best demonstrated practice and decision making milestones for data breach incidents.
- Facilitators will identify and report gaps in training and individual competencies that will allow participants to work through threat scenarios together as a team and experiment their ability to cope with mission critical situations both from a technical and behavioural perspective.
- Organisations can improve their organisational defences by understanding their leadership team’s reactions and facilitate their understanding of how they can perform under pressure, coping with stress and negative emotions as a team.